Sedona Rock Climbing
Our Sedona, Arizona rock climbing tours depart around 8:00 am, as we enjoy a backcountry drive up the Mogollon Rim and through the Coconino National Forest. We then transition from the desert into beautiful pine forest as we reach our rock climbing site nestled into a quiet limestone canyon with diverse vegetation, and safe, high quality featured stone.
After arriving at the site, our guides will provide a 30 minute ground school training before taking on the rock. The next six to eight hours are spent rock climbing and enjoying the silence and solitude of this magnificent canyon. Climbs of all heights and difficulties are available to cater to all ability and comfort levels. At the end of our adventure, we hike to the top of the canyon for excellent photo opportunities.
We will return to Sedona, arriving back in the area around 5:00 pm. Center Focus guides private tours and provides some of the best guide to client ratios in the state.
- - Trip includes guides, transportation, equipment, drinks, snacks, taxes and fees
- - $235/Person - 1st two people, $135 additional (2 Person Minimum)
- - Trips available 7 days a week, from March 1st to January 3rd
- - Interested in climbing in the Phoenix area, contact us
- - Contact us for more info