Canyoneering: Hog Canyon
This guided Arizona canyoneering tour in Hog Canyon, involves a journey with numerous rappels, downclimbs and cross country hiking. We meet our clients at 9am at the Southeast side of Roosevelt Lake and prior to casting off into the canyon, a 30 minute ground school training will be provided. This beautiful slickrock canyon takes you through a mesmerizing desert landscape, filled with small pools, huge desert spires, and big views of the surrounding area. This intimate quiet canyon hosts rappels of up to 100 feet in height, packing in big adventure as well. After a few short roped technical climbing sections, we finish the day topping out on a mesa with breathtaking views of Roosevelt Lake and the Four Peaks Wilderness. We will have you back to our meeting point about 4pm.
- - Trip includes guides, equipment, drinks, snacks, taxes and fees.
- - $245/Person - 1st two people, $150 additional (2 Person Minimum)
- - Tours to this location available year round
- - Transportation from Roosevelt Lake to site is included
- - Contact us for more information
Click here to sign up for the CenterFocus Newsletter and get the inside story regarding trip discounts, helpful travel information and tips on hiking in the Grand Canyon and Sedona areas, as well as canyoneering and rock climbing.