Canyoneering: Parker Canyon
Our guided Arizona canyoneering tour in Parker Canyon will take you 600 feet deep into the earth while descending this canyon. This trip departs at 9am from the Southeast side of Roosevelt Lake and after providing a 30 minute ground school training, we will jump, slide, downclimb, and rappel through one of the finest canyons in the state. The canyon can involve big water, numerous waterfall rappels, slides into pools, small jumps, and hiking through kodachrome sculpted grottos. We tackle a few short scrambling sections along the way as well, before exiting this remote environment on a cross country trip back to our vehicles. We will return you to our meeting point around 4pm. CenterFocus also offers two and three day canyoneering trips in this area.
- - Trip includes guides, equipment, drinks, snacks, taxes and fees.
- - $245/Person - 1st two people, $150 additional (2 Person Minimum)
- - Tours to this location available from March through November.
- - Transportation from Roosevelt Lake to site.
- - Contact us for more information
Click here to sign up for the CenterFocus Newsletter and get the inside story regarding trip discounts, helpful travel information and tips on hiking in the Grand Canyon and Sedona areas, as well as canyoneering and rock climbing.