Canyoneering: Parker Canyon
Our guided Arizona canyoneering tour in Parker Canyon will take you 700 feet deep into the earth while descending this canyon. This trip departs at 9am from the Southeast side of Roosevelt Lake and after providing a 30 minute ground school training, we will jump, slide, downclimb, and rappel through one of the finest canyons in the state. The canyon involves big water, numerous waterfall rappels, and hiking through kodachrome sculpted grottos. We tackle a few short climbing sections along the way as well, before exiting this remote environment on a cross country trip back to our vehicles.
- - Trip includes guides, equipment, drinks, snacks, taxes and fees.
- - $245/Person - 1st two people, $150 additional (2 Person Minimum)
- - Tours to this location available from March through November.
- - Transportation from Roosevelt Lake to site.
- - Contact us for more information