Canyoneering: Cibecue Canyon
CenterFocus is the only non-Apache adventure guide company in Arizona that is allowed by the White Mountain Apache Reservation to provide guided canyoneering in their breath-takingly beautiful Cibecue canyon. A hike up a crystal clear river takes us to a fifty foot rockclimb up a vertical cliff. After some swimming we arrive at the top of a large waterfall and 80 foot rappel. A hike through a narrow slot will lead us past house sized boulders to a second rappel. At this rappel guides have been known to intentionally not throw out enough rope, so that participants enjoy a plunge off of the end of the cord into a deep emerald green pool! Canyoneering just does not get any better than this!
In respect of this sacred area and its people, we are currently not posting pictures.
- - Trip includes guides, equipment, permits, drinks, snacks, taxes and fees
- - $245/Person - 1st two people, $150 additional (2 Person Minimum)
- - Tours to this location available from May to October
- - We will meet you at the Salt River Bridge outside of Globe, AZ
- - Contact us for more information